Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Carl B Allendoerfer
|Notes:||The material described in this catalog record is located in the collections of the University of Washington Libraries, University Archives (Seattle).|
Correspondence, speeches, writings, conference materials, subject files, reprints, and other papers, relating to Allendoerfer's career as professor of mathematics, chairman of the Mathematics Dept. and of the Faculty Senate, and originator of Summer Mathematics Institute for High School Teachers, president of Mathematical Association of America, and his work in the development of "new math" curriculum for primary and secondary schools.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Trade and professional associations -- United States.
- High school teachers -- Washington (State)
- Mathematics -- Societies, etc.
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching.
- Teachers' institutes -- Washington (State)
- Congresses and conventions.
- Mathematics -- Congresses.
- Washington (State) -- Education -- Schools.
- Mathematical Association of America.
- Summer Mathematics Institute for High School Teachers (University of Washington)
- University of Washington. -- Department of Mathematics.
- University of Washington. -- Faculty Senate.
- University of Washington -- Faculty -- Personal and professional papers.