You are not connected to the University of Washington Libraries network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. OffCampus Access (log in)
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Fang, Junbi, 1898-
Pavilion of marital harmony.
Genève : Collections Baur, c2002
|Named Person:||Junbi Fang; Junbi Fang; Zhongming Zeng|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Junbi Fang; Frank Dunand; Ambroise Fontanet; Chunglu Tsen; Sophie Wirth Brentini; Collections Baur.
|Notes:||Catalog of an exhibition at Collections Baur in Geneva, 3 May-15 Sept. 2002, of the paintings of Fan Tchunpi and a collection of Chinese calligraphy and paintings assembled by her and her husband, Tsen Tsonming.|
|Description:||158 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Frank Dunand ; [catalog entries by] Ambroise Fontanet, Chunglu Tsen, Sophie Wirth Brentini.|
Retrieving notes about this item
- Fang, Junbi, -- 1898- -- Exhibitions.
- Painting, Chinese -- Exhibitions.
- Calligraphy, Chinese -- Exhibitions.
- Fang, Junbi, -- 1898- -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
- Zeng, Zhongming, -- 1896-1939 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Chinese -- Private collections -- Switzerland -- Geneva -- Exhibitions.