You are not connected to the University of Washington Libraries network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off-Campus Access (log-in)
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Fang, Junbi, 1898-
Pavilion of marital harmony.
Genève : Collections Baur, c2002
|Named Person:||Junbi Fang; Junbi Fang; Zhongming Zeng|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Junbi Fang; Frank Dunand; Ambroise Fontanet; Chunglu Tsen; Sophie Wirth Brentini; Collections Baur.
|Notes:||Catalog of an exhibition at Collections Baur in Geneva, 3 May-15 Sept. 2002, of the paintings of Fan Tchunpi and a collection of Chinese calligraphy and paintings assembled by her and her husband, Tsen Tsonming.|
|Description:||158 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Frank Dunand ; [catalog entries by] Ambroise Fontanet, Chunglu Tsen, Sophie Wirth Brentini.|
Retrieving notes about this item
- Fang, Junbi, -- 1898- -- Exhibitions.
- Painting, Chinese -- Exhibitions.
- Calligraphy, Chinese -- Exhibitions.
- Fang, Junbi, -- 1898- -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
- Zeng, Zhongming, -- 1896-1939 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Chinese -- Private collections -- Switzerland -- Geneva -- Exhibitions.